- The Content contained in this Website is for general reference only. All Content contained in this Website may be subject to change without notice.
- This Website also provides links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). The content, products, services, advertising or any other materials (collectively “Materials”) available or displayed on the Linked Websites are contributed by others over whom and in respect of which Skyport has no control. The provision of Linked Websites does not constitute any endorsement by us on the Materials available or displayed on them. Access to, use of the Linked Websites and the Materials and any of your dealings with the operators of any of these Linked Websites are at your own risk.
- No statement, representation or warranty, whether express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any Content contained in this Website or any Materials contained in the Linked Websites or to their appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances.
- The Authority is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance on any Content obtained from this Website or any Materials contained in the Linked Websites or any of your dealings with any operators of these Linked Websites.
- “Authority, we, our or us” means the Bermuda Skyport Corporation Limited, having its registered office at L.F Wade International Airport, 3 Cahow Way, 3 St George’s, DD 03, Bermuda.
- “Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials displayed on or available through the Website.
- “Website” means the L.F. Wade International Airport website (established at URL www.bermudaairport.com).