- The Content contained in this Website is for general reference only. All Content contained in this Website may be subject to change without notice.
- This Website also provides links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). The content, products, services, advertising or any other materials (collectively “Materials”) available or displayed on the Linked Websites are contributed by others over whom and in respect of which Skyport has no control. The provision of Linked Websites does not constitute any endorsement by us on the Materials available or displayed on them. Access to, use of the Linked Websites and the Materials and any of your dealings with the operators of any of these Linked Websites are at your own risk.
- No statement, representation or warranty, whether express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any Content contained in this Website or any Materials contained in the Linked Websites or to their appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances.
- The Authority is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance on any Content obtained from this Website or any Materials contained in the Linked Websites or any of your dealings with any operators of these Linked Websites.
- “Authority, we, our or us” means the Bermuda Skyport Corporation Limited, having its registered office at L.F Wade International Airport, 3 Cahow Way, 3 St George’s, DD 03, Bermuda.
- “Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials displayed on or available through the Website.
- “Website” means the L.F. Wade International Airport website (established at URL www.bermudaairport.com).
- We encrypt certain sensitive information (such as credit card information) using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted
Changes to itinerary, travel date(s), traveller’s name(s) and cancellations, should be made known at least 48 hours prior to service date requested, otherwise an amendment/cancellation surcharge, where applicable may apply.
Rules and Payment Policies
It is the responsibility of the client to connect with the ambassador for services at the meeting point. If you are unable to locate your ambassador, it is the passenger’s responsibility to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Should the passenger not report any issues that may have occurred, the service will not be eligible for a refund.
Any refunds must be applied to the card used in the initial transaction. Where possible refunds will be applied within the same month as the delivery of services and once a refund is applied, it will take up to ten business days to reach your account. This will also depend on the type of card being used. We encrypt certain sensitive information (such as credit card information) using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted.